"Bullying Is Junk" T-Shirt RETIRED
bul·ly (ˈbu̇-lē) verb
: to frighten, hurt, or threaten (a smaller or weaker person) : to act like a bully toward (someone)
: to cause (someone) to do something by making threats or insults or by using force
This shirt was inspired by our 4½ year old son and his experiences being bullied. One day after preschool he said, “bullying is junk,” and a little while later he drew a picture of a bully. That character is on this shirt.
Bullying happens to 1 in every 3 students and more than 160,000 U.S. students stay home from school each day from fear of being bullied.
In order to raise bullying awareness, $5 from each “Bullying Is Junk” shirt sold by WeeStructed goes directly to support PACER’s National Bullying Prevention Center and THE END OF BULLYING BEGINS WITH YOU campaign. To learn more, please visit PACER’s website at www.pacer.org/bullying.
- Screen printed using water based ink;
- American Apparel kids "neon heather orange" poly-cotton short sleeve t-shirt;
- Poly-Cotton (50% Polyester / 50% Combed-Cotton) construction;
- Durable rib neckband;
- Not intended for sleepwear;
- Runs true/slightly small to size.